SHIFT HOURS: First, 6:30am – 3:30pm
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: We are looking for an energetic, hands-on engineer to maintain plant equipment and facilities. An ideal candidate would have experience in a progressive die metal stamping facility and a “can-do” attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Hands on engineer to maintain plant equipment and facilities.
EDUCATION LEVEL: High school or equivalent, plus 2 or 4 year degree in an electro-mechanical field preferred
EXPERIENCE: Must have valid work permit or U.S. Citizenship
• 5-10 years of experience in electro-mechanical repair and design
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred (electro-mechanical or related)
• Mig, Tig, Stick Welding
• Computer literate, comfortable with Word and Excel
• CAN DO attitude
• Willingness and ability to work overtime and weekends
• Leadership / management skills preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: On feet all day. Willingness to work overtime and weekends.
PAY: Based on experience